TestNav iOS plist file?

Emmert
Valued Contributor

I know it's theoretically possible to send out a plist with a managed app. Does anyone have the settings for TestNav?

If not, could I steal the file from the desktop version and use the same settings?

4 REPLIES 4

Nick_Gooch
Contributor III

What settings are you hoping to apply? I don't think the testnav app has any settings to apply. You just select the state/test and log in.

Emmert
Valued Contributor

The selected state! Pearson claimed this was possible at a demonstration, but I can't find a reference to it on the TestNav on iPad page.

gabester
Contributor III

I'd suggest you contact Pearson support for specifics. I can confirm I've seen this done on OS X; but no longer have access to the policy that deployed the plist settings necessary to enforce proper TestNav configuration. Of course, I'm talking about something from last school year when we needed certain OS X version, Java version, and Safari version and it was browser based. I'd hope that Pearson's made an OS X app available since they have that capability on iOS by now!

gvmstsspec
New Contributor

Hello,

Has this ever been addressed? I was wondering too if this was possible to configure the app.