The Mut - Login with SSO/SAML?

avawdrey
New Contributor

Hey All,

I'm curious about a few features with The Mut v6.0  and am wanting to test it out but I can't figure out how to sign in to the application as we use Single Sign-On to auth to Jamf Pro.  I have tried using my SSO credentials in the username/password fields or settings another password to my Jamf Pro user, but both methods are still telling me that I have invalid credentials. 

Is there something I am missing? or do I need to completely disable SSO to be able to use The Mut?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Danolman
New Contributor III

You can create a local login account to Jamf Pro that is separate from your Jamf Admin account that you use specifically for the MUT Tool.

If you'd like to test logging in to Jamf Pro with that account, enter your Jamf Pro server URL and add /?failover to the end of your login URL. 

The local login account should be able to get you into the MUT tool. Good luck!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Danolman
New Contributor III

You can create a local login account to Jamf Pro that is separate from your Jamf Admin account that you use specifically for the MUT Tool.

If you'd like to test logging in to Jamf Pro with that account, enter your Jamf Pro server URL and add /?failover to the end of your login URL. 

The local login account should be able to get you into the MUT tool. Good luck!