Trying to setup NetSkope for iOS; has anyone managed to configure via Jamf Pro and get working.

arune00
New Contributor

I’m attempting to get NetSkope for iOS configured and running once pushed to a small test group of iOS devices. It’s easy enough to install NetSkope for iOS via Jamf Pro; that’s not the issue. I’m trying to configure NS on said devices so that they communicate back with my companies cloud instance of NS. This requires a couple certs and configuration profiles. I know this from reading through NS configuration workflow documentation, sadly it’s for InTune….I’ve attempted to translate the InTune workflow into Jamf but things are just not lining up. I’m hoping someone has some advice or configuration profile recipes to share 😁 ( side note - all devices are fully DEP enabled , and enrolled in ABM and managed in Jamf Pro ) so I already have full control.

1 REPLY 1

bootrec
Contributor

Have only deployed it on macOS, but we did need to deploy the certificates first, and then deploy the client to a smartgroup set to "has certificates"... might be same with iOS?