Unable to run QuickAdd or download profile after Adobe CS6 install

dommer
New Contributor III

New to the Mac world and Casper suite, my first post in this forum.
We are on Casper Suite 8.71 and OSX 10.8.4. No problem running QuickAdd to enroll or download/update user profile from Casper with Adobe CS5.5 for the last 12 months at least. Until now, when we tried to install / upgrade to CS6. Running QuickAdd on the machine will failed at the step when Postflight script is ran. Tried to run command line "sudo jamf enroll" with or without the -prompt option, still won't enroll or download / update the profiles. I am 100% sure is it Adobe CS6, as once I de-installed CS6, all works back to normal. Tried install CS6 from CD (dmg file) or push via Casper using Pkg created by AAMEE with similar result.
Appreciate any help or suggestion for me to get around this issue.

3 REPLIES 3

bentoms
Release Candidate Programs Tester

Which version of CS6?

Is speed grade installed??

dommer
New Contributor III

It is Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 Version 6.0.5
Speed grade? Sorry, unaware of what it is, assuming not installed. How can I find it out. Thanks.

Jedberg
New Contributor III

Hey Dommer,

I think what bantoms was going to refer to is this post https://jamfnation.jamfsoftware.com/discussion.html?id=5775 and I would suggest taking a look here too. The CS6 SpeedGrade App has a symlink that is named the exact same thing as the primary application, which causes Casper to go into a never ending loop upon recon and fail. I am guessing this is your issue, but if not let us know. Thanks