Unable to upload packages to Jamf Cloud

Not applicable

Both yesterday and today I have been unable to upload packages to Jamf Cloud. The packages in question range in size from 600MB - 1.5GB. I keep getting either being stuck at 99% or error message "This Service is temporarily unavailable".
a30bea0eba4540b9910241734a75e3f2

5 REPLIES 5

ConvIT
New Contributor

I'm having this issue (minus the error message) as well. Currently (trying) to upload a 1.47GB package and its hanging at 99%.
Can anyone report on whether this is an ongoing issue?

Thanks!

Neil_Kitt
New Contributor III

I'm also having this issue minus the error message. I've tried uploading through Safari, Chrome on my Mac and Jamf Admin. I've also tried uploading using a W10 using Chrome all attempts fail. Jamf Admin gives an error 504. My users are also having issues installing currently uploaded packages from Self Service as well which may be a coincidence. This is all on Cloud.

thomasC
Contributor

Seems like this is still an issue. Looking at migrating to Jamf Cloud but still seeing this issue in a trial instance.

RWynner
New Contributor

I am having a different error today, but I am also unable to upload to the cloud DP. I tried de-selecting the cloud DP and now I am unable to select it again.

f42541eed36a46fdaeb93fccc02a6c10

Catherine-Atlan
New Contributor

I am having this same issue. Unable to upload a 22 MB file. It stops at 100% and never successfully completes the upload. A test of the connection to the Jamf Cloud Distribution point returned an Error (!), but no messaging. Now I simply get the message "Unable to communicate with JAMF Cloud". Has anyone found a resolution for this?