Upgrade to 9.11 broke clustering

easyedc
Valued Contributor II

Anyone else lose their clustering config when upgrading to v.9.11?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

easyedc
Valued Contributor II

got this note from Support.

If we go into the Database.xml on the DMZ server, is it pointed to the right database? We should be able to find it in: /usr/local/jss/tomcat/webapps/ROOT/WEB-INF/xml Sometimes those settings get cleared out during an upgrade. Let us know if this is configured properly (if it is, let's try restarting Tomcat on that server) and we can dig a little deeper if this doesn't fix the issue.

Pointed to the internal server's IP and restarted tomcat. Fixed it.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

nessts
Valued Contributor II

mine stayed cluster aware.

easyedc
Valued Contributor II

I'm still cluster aware, but my DMZ server isn't trying to talk to my Internal. Doing some digging and hopefully JAMF support can find a quick solution if I can't.

jshipman
New Contributor III

My guys at JAMF recommended that I disable clustering before upgrading... I'm not quite brave enough to try it yet.

easyedc
Valued Contributor II

got this note from Support.

If we go into the Database.xml on the DMZ server, is it pointed to the right database? We should be able to find it in: /usr/local/jss/tomcat/webapps/ROOT/WEB-INF/xml Sometimes those settings get cleared out during an upgrade. Let us know if this is configured properly (if it is, let's try restarting Tomcat on that server) and we can dig a little deeper if this doesn't fix the issue.

Pointed to the internal server's IP and restarted tomcat. Fixed it.