User-Initiated Enrollment

bbergstein
New Contributor III

I just installed 8.6 in my dev environment, and i can't seem to enable User-initiated enrollment. The options don't show up in the management framework settings anywhere. I just don't have the "Enrollment Process" tab at all in Computer Management Framework Settings. Anyone have any ideas how to enable this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

mm2270
Legendary Contributor III

Settings > Computer Management Framework Settings >User-Initiated Enrollment Process

If you aren't seeing that, check the Permissions settings on your account. Some of the new features need to be "checked" on after the upgrade. It won't happen automagically. I just ran into this after installing it on one of our servers. I couldn't see the Disk Encryption Configurations option at first until I updated my Privs.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

mm2270
Legendary Contributor III

Settings > Computer Management Framework Settings >User-Initiated Enrollment Process

If you aren't seeing that, check the Permissions settings on your account. Some of the new features need to be "checked" on after the upgrade. It won't happen automagically. I just ran into this after installing it on one of our servers. I couldn't see the Disk Encryption Configurations option at first until I updated my Privs.

bbergstein
New Contributor III

That was it! I apparently didnt give myself all permissions....