VPP Apps not Installing iPads

ITHoneyBadger
New Contributor III

Is anyone having issues with apps not deploying?  We have several apps not installing that we have plenty of VPP licenses for.  When you try to install the app from Self Service sometimes it just spins or goes dark like it tries to install or it says "App must be purchased".  Pushed/Forced Install apps do not install.  We've tried refreshing the apps under the VPP profile as well as downloading a new token for that VPP account from ASM.  We have a ticket in but was wanting to know if anyone else had a similar issue and had a resolution.

7 REPLIES 7

bertrandn
New Contributor

I am having the same issue since this morning too.

JKoopman
New Contributor III

Possibly not the same issue, but ever since this morning the Self Service app has been refusing to install on our iPads. It returns the error "All licenses are in use or the license is not assigned yet" despite us having thousands of available licenses. All our other automatic installs are deploying fine though.

mecklind
New Contributor III

I'm having the same exact issue and only with Self Service as well. So strange.

ITHoneyBadger
New Contributor III

This sounds like the same issue to me @JKoopman It appears to be and issue with VPP.  I haven't heard back from JAMF support yet though.  It has been radio silence.

ITHoneyBadger
New Contributor III

I found a fix that seems to be working but its a pain.  If you delete the app and re add it to Self Service it works.

ITHoneyBadger
New Contributor III

Apps seemed to be working yesterday and now today is not working again.

ITHoneyBadger
New Contributor III

Ended up deleting and remaking the Self Service App in JAMF.  We also upgraded to the newest version 10.31.1 and everything has been working.