What are all of the Jamf Nation "ranks"?

howie_isaacks
Valued Contributor II

I recently received an alert that I had reached the "Valued Contributor II" rank in Jamf Nation. That's nice, but what are all of the ranks and how does one reach them? I don't think I've ever seen anything introducing us to these ranks. I'm always happy to contribute to the discussion and help others as much as I can.

6 REPLIES 6

jamf-42
Valued Contributor II

Click on you account, view all badges.. 

sdagley
Esteemed Contributor II

That doesn't explain the ranks, or what the criteria is for reaching a rank. Like @howie_isaacks mentions I don't recall ever seeing any posts from Jamf Nation admins detailing that info.

howie_isaacks
Valued Contributor II

The next time I talk to someone at Jamf I will ask them... If I remember.

easyedc
Valued Contributor II

I actually posted this to Jamf when they rolled out the new ranking system a few years ago. There wasn't a great answer if I recall. I tried looking through my old posts/comments, but can't find it.  Nevertheless - no great answer, though I assume it's tied to a numerical value. 

howie_isaacks
Valued Contributor II

It probably is since I got the notification soon after I answered some posts. Oh well. Maybe someday I will remember to ask someone at Jamf what all this means.

Bol
Valued Contributor

If you remember, could you also please ask them, what in the hell happened to the ability to sort threads by activity / posts when the revamped site arrived!?
So hard to find others mentioning it and after many back and forth / testing with Jamf over a long period, I think we left it at I’m close to 100% crazy..

Still, I just want to see where all the action is happening rather than threads falling off a “next page” cliff or anything I’ve subscribed to.

Sorry to hijack, grumpier every day!