You can get HP printer drivers to download from the HP site. It consists of a simple process, and here we will give you line by line guidance for you to start downloading.
• To start with HP Printer Driver Download, at first, you have to reach the HP site 123.hp.com/setup.
• After that, on the first page, enter the model number of the printer in the text box and click the Go option.
• Secondly, on the next page, the HP printer of yours will appear with its image.
• Next to it, you can find the Choose Operating system drop-down list.
• In there, you must choose the operating system that you are using from the list.
• Moreover, from the next list, you have to select the current version of the operating system.
• Make sure to check for the version of the operating system by looking into your desktop.
• Thirdly, you have read the information present over there and accept the agreement if any.
• Finally, you have to click the Download button to begin the downloading process.
• After some time the HP printer driver download will ask for some location to get saved.
• Choose a location for your driver file and then start with the installation process on your computer.
• This will complete the HP printer driver download process.
Have you tried using HP Easy Admin? It's a wonderful Mac utility that Mac Administrators can use to search for a HP printer and download a .pkg file for the printer?
I've noticed when downloading newer HP Printers, it downloads a HP Easy Start utility and you end up having to search the pkg file in the /tmp directory.
Thought I would pass this tip on!