Wisconsin User/Admin Group

bryce_carlson
New Contributor III

Just wondering if there is any interest in a Wisconsin user group. We could meet up this week and talk details.

9 REPLIES 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

I live in Wisconsin but work in Minnesota, but I'd be interested in meeting up.

bryce_carlson
New Contributor III

Sounds great does anyone want to do lunch tomorrow?

RobertHammen
Valued Contributor II

Where in WI? Been trying to get a Southern/Eastern WI User Group going, but haven't seemed to be able to drum up enough interest...

bryce_carlson
New Contributor III

Statewide would be the plan since we are all so far flung from each other. I am from Green Bay and I have been talking with others from the Eau Clarie and Milwakee area, but we would love to get this statewide for public and private institutions.

cdev
Contributor III

Keep me posted as well - it's close enough to make a trip worthwhile depending on the subject matter,

dwenger
Release Candidate Programs Tester

We can take some space in McGuire Proscenium during the lunch hour today. Should we plan to meet at 1:00?

bryce_carlson
New Contributor III

We are working on getting a meeting area. The objective of the meeting would be to meet others from the state and build a relationship for the in state exchange of ideas. Today we could talk about setting up an e-mail list or just exchanging contact info for future reference.

As far as other topics go we could talk in a deep dive today about what our plans are for rollout of Yosemite, or other new Apple tech like low power BT and what that means for Apple TVs in a classroom or conference room setting.

bryce_carlson
New Contributor III

I will be there for 1pm.

bryce_carlson
New Contributor III

Meeting again today. Check out the mini events for details.