Darshan Hiranandani : What specific topics or sessions are most interested in exploring at JNUC 2024

darshanhira
New Contributor II

Hi everyone,

I’m Darshan Hiranandani. As we gear up for JNUC 2024, I’m interested in learning about your top priorities for the event. What are the key topics, technologies, or strategies you’re most excited to explore?

Whether it’s the latest developments in Jamf technology, best practices in device management, or insights into industry trends, I’d love to hear what you’re most eager to dive into.

Regards 

Darshan Hiranandani

1 REPLY 1

alicbeen
New Contributor II

@darshanhira wrote:

Hi everyone,

I’m Darshan Hiranandani. As we gear up for JNUC 2024, I’m interested in learning about your top priorities for the event. What are the key topics, technologies, or strategies you’re most excited to explore?

Whether it’s the latest developments in Jamf technology, best practices in device management, or insights into industry trends, I’d love to hear what you’re most eager to dive into.

Regards 

Darshan Hiranandani

As we prepare for JNUC 2024, here are the key areas I’m most excited to explore:

1. Latest Jamf Technologies: I’m eager to learn about the newest features and updates in Jamf Pro and other Jamf products. Understanding how these advancements can improve device management and security will be crucial.

2. Best Practices for Device Management: I’m particularly interested in strategies for streamlining device deployment and management, as well as tips for optimizing security and compliance across diverse environments.

3. Industry Trends: Insights into emerging trends such as remote work management, advancements in Apple technology, and integration with other IT systems will be valuable for adapting our practices to current needs.

4. Real-World Use Cases: Hearing success stories and real-world examples of how organizations are leveraging Jamf solutions effectively will provide practical knowledge and inspiration.

Looking forward to gaining new insights and connecting with fellow professionals!