You’re an original. So are we.
We’re a company of people who like to create our own path. We invented the blue jean in 1873, and we reinvented khaki pants in 1986. We pioneered labor and environmental guidelines in manufacturing. And we build sustainability into everything we do. Our brands stand for freedom and self-expression around the world.
Where we lead, others follow. For more than 160 years, we’ve used the strength of our brands to lead with our values and change the world. We employ more than 15,000 people globally to support our great brands: Levi’s®, Dockers®, Denizen® and Signature by Levi Strauss & Co.™
About the Job
- Serving as the main point of contact and overall support responsibility for all Executives based at the company's San Francisco office, collaborating with the wider IT group as required.
- Setting up, proactively maintaining and configuring executive devices (laptops, tablets, mobile phones), which are primarily Apple.
- Analyze and troubleshoot IT issues and collaborate across IT to escalate and follow-up on complex issues that may not be handled locally.
- Role of resident Apple expert providing guidance and training on Mac support to other support team members.
- Work closely with the rest of the IT support team, meeting regularly to manage and proactively improve user experience at the site.
- Testing and evaluation of new tools and devices.
- Providing offsite support as needed.
- Accurately recording, updating and documenting requests using ServiceNow
- 1+ years of experience working within an Apple Store
- Expert knowledge and experience configuring and troubleshooting Apple devices
- Experience with Microsoft Office for Mac 2016, 2019, and Office 365 functionality and troubleshooting basic connectivity issues
- Excellent communication skills (phone manners, listening skills, and follow-up skills)
- Experience in providing mobile device support
- Apple certifications highly desirable (ACMT) (MIB)
- JAMF experience
- Experience with Video/Audio conferencing systems a plus
- Able to maintain confidentiality and privacy
- Have professional appearance and demeanor
- Understand varying levels of urgency and react appropriately
- Exudes a high degree of professionalism
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Collaborative mindset, strong sense of ownership and impeccable customer service skills
Apple Certifications a plus.
We put a lot of thought into our programs to provide you with a benefits package that matters. Whether it is for medical care, taking time off, improving your health or planning for retirement, we've got you covered. Here's a small snapshot:
- 401K match: $1.25 for every $1.00 you contribute up to the first 6% of pay you save.
- Five hours of paid volunteer time per month with nonprofit organizations
- Product discount of 60% off regular-price merchandise
San Francisco, CA, USA
FULL TIME/PART TIME
To Apply, click the clink below.