Senior Design Engineer | Financial Services | MacOS\JAMF Focus | Minneapolis, MN

David_137
New Contributor

Good Day All,

Ameriprise Financial is searching for a Sr. Design Engineer focused on JAMF & macOS management. This is a hybrid role based in Minneapolis, MN.

You can learn more about the role and opportunity here, as well as apply: (40) Senior Design Engineer (HYBRID) | Ameriprise Financial Services, LLC | LinkedIn

If you have any additional questions not covered by this listing, please feel free to reach out to me directly at david.pearson@ampf.com and I'll connect you with the right resources for answers.

David Pearson - Ameriprise Financial

1 REPLY 1

David_137
New Contributor

Good Day All,

A brief update on this thread.

Ameriprise continues its search for candidates for engineering roles supporting our Mac estate. We recently made updates to this search, splitting the duties into two roles:

The original role here: EUC Design Engineer | Ameriprise Financial (brassring.com)

And a senior role here: End User Computing Sr Design Engineer | Ameriprise Financial (brassring.com)

Again, if you have any additional questions not covered by this listing, please feel free to reach out to me directly at david.pearson@ampf.com and I'll connect you with the right resources for answers.

David Pearson - Ameriprise Financial