Systems Engineer, Scientific Research, AI, Robotics, UAV, Philantrophy client San Francisco CA

jmeadors27
New Contributor

I am representing an exciting client in the San Francisco Bay area that is seeking a mid-level 5-7 yrs experience Systems Engineer.  My client does groundbreaking research and philanthropy work in areas of robotics, ocean research, AI, UAVs, etc.  Very stable organization that is growing quickly and has the feel of working for a start up in the pace of work and excitement!  Very collaborative culture with solid financial backing.

About the role:

-The role will focus on being the day-to-day go-to person for systems administration while allowing the senior sysadmin to focus on planning and system analysis
- The Systems Engineer will be responsible for managing core applications like Okta, Jamf(80% Mac 20% Windows), and Manage Engine for Windows MDM
- The role involves project-focused work rather than reactionary task-oriented duties, though they will still handle urgent tasks when needed
- The position requires someone adaptable and comfortable with ambiguity, as my client supports over 30 entities with changing needs

Requirements:

- Systems engineer with 5-7 years of experience, capable of hitting the ground running
- Strong technical skills with Okta, Jamf, and manage engine for Windows MDM
- Experience with Google Workspace, Jira, Smartsheet, Slack, Zoom, and Airtable
- Basic understanding of scripting languages like Python and JavaScript, with the ability to automate tasks and improve reporting processes
- Familiarity with API documentation and making API calls
- Project management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills, able to explain technical issues in relation to business needs
- Adaptable and comfortable with ambiguity and constant change

Email me for more info at jesse@tutelacs.com.  

-Jesse Meadors Recruiter

2 REPLIES 2

AJPinto
Honored Contributor III

California requires the salary ranges of jobs to be posted.

https://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billTextClient.xhtml?bill_id=202120220SB1162

jmeadors27
New Contributor

Yes this is my first post and I can't figure out how to edit the post to add the salary range.  It is between 140-160K base plus bonus and amazing benefits.  Sorry not intentional!