JNUC 2024 Recap: Sequoia, CIS, Blueprints, and Platform SSO | LaunchPad - The Jamf Admin Meetup

Rocketman_Caleb
New Contributor III

Hey Jamf Admins! 

We're getting back into the swing of things at Rocketman Tech and part of that swing is LaunchPad - The Jamf Admin Meetup! The Rocketman Tech team will be presenting a JNUC 2024 Recap where we 
will discuss macOS Sequoia, CIS Compliance, Blueprints, and Platform SSO with Jamf Pro.

Date: October 11th, 2024
Time: Noon MDT (GMT-6)
Register here: https://rkmn.tech/j-launchpad  

Additionally, we're super curious about everyone's favorite sessions from JNUC last week. If you weren't able to attend this is an excellent opportunity to get your hands on a curated list of the best of the best from JNUC. 

Survey: https://rkmn.tech/launchpad-survey 

As always, super stoked to see y'all there!

- Caleb

LaunchPad Promo - 2024 10Oct.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Rocketman_Caleb
New Contributor III

Yes! We will have the full length version on our Youtube channel here immediately following the conclusion of the meetup. We will also have a shorter version out next Monday with only the Keynote. You will be able to find that on our Youtube channel here

Additionally we post all our meetups as video podcasts on Apple Podcasts and Spotify

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

atomczynski
Valued Contributor

Registered!

Your LaunchPad meetups are always good ways to stay up to date and learn.

tiffanydavis
New Contributor III

I am definitely excited to attend, as I believe I missed out on Sequoia sessions at JNUC as they were full! Also looking forward to the CIS compliance run down as well!

JL85
New Contributor III

Do we have the recording on this event due to the time zone i can not take part in this event>?

tdenton
Contributor II

Will this event be recorded?

tiffanydavis
New Contributor III

Great question/suggestion! It would be nice to have a recording, that I can present to my manager, and Team if need be. 

Rocketman_Caleb
New Contributor III

Yes! We will have the full length version on our Youtube channel here immediately following the conclusion of the meetup. We will also have a shorter version out next Monday with only the Keynote. You will be able to find that on our Youtube channel here

Additionally we post all our meetups as video podcasts on Apple Podcasts and Spotify