Published on ‎10-03-2023 11:35 AM by | Updated on ‎10-03-2023 12:20 PM

Hello Los Angeles Mac Admins! We are very excited to announce our very first in person post-COVID meetup!! It's been way too long and although we've seen each other in person at other events and conferences, it will be great to see you all in person at our L.A. Meetup.

Our meetup will be on Wednesday, October 11th from 6-8PM PST. The plan is to meetup in Culver City at a very secretive underground lair. Please register here and then send an email to lamug@calsotechnologies.com confirming your attendance. Please provide your full name, company and email address so that we can add you to the security clearance list. Specific meetup details will be sent in a reply email. If you do not send an email confirming your attendance you WILL NOT receive details for the event and will not be confirmed with security.

For those that can not make it in person, we will try to have a Zoom link made available the morning of the meetup so that anyone can join. Ideally this is how we will host our meetups going forward. If you wish to receive the Zoom info for this event, please make sure to register. Emails will go out to all attendees the morning of.

Food and drinks will be provided at the beginning of the meetup so it is important that we get a proper head count.

Any questions please email lamug@calsotechnologies.com or direct message me in Slack @macdadmin.

Very excited to see everyone in person!

Adam | CALSO Technologies

Attachments
0 Kudos
Event has ended
You can no longer attend this event.

Start:
Wed, Oct 11, 2023 06:00 PM PDT
End:
Wed, Oct 11, 2023 08:00 PM PDT
Culver City, CA, USA
6 Comments
bradtchapman
Valued Contributor II

I have rehearsal that night in Glendale!  😢 Sadness!  Will have to catch the next one.

I would like to Zoom for this. I have kids.

Steve Sherwin

Desktop Support

SEIS

sherwin@gseis.ucla.edu
macdadmin
New Contributor II

@sherwin please register for the event in order to receive Zoom info for the meeting. The link will go out to registered attendees the morning of the meetup.

Thanks!

sherwin
New Contributor II
will do. thanks for the reminder

Steve Sherwin

Desktop Support

SEIS

sherwin@gseis.ucla.edu

Glad Zoom is an option.  Former west sider, now is 25 miles away,

Michael_woerle
New Contributor II

will join via Zoom - see you there