Jamf Connect 2.1.3 General Availability

kaylee_carlson
Contributor
Contributor

Today we released Jamf Connect 2.1.3 for general availability; this release includes the below details.

Acceptable Use Policy Screen Enhancements: You can now use either of the following new methods to display a PDF, TXT, RTF, and RTFD file on Jamf Connect's Acceptable Use Policy screen -

Apple policy banner—If you configured an Apple policy banner, Jamf Connect will display the contents of the policy banner on the acceptable use policy screen. Jamf Connect automatically searches /Library/Security for a file named "PolicyBanner" to display this file. No additional settings need to be configured for Jamf Connect to detect and display this file.
For more information about Apple policy banners, see How to set up policy banners in macOS from Apple's support website.

Custom File Upload—You can store a custom file that contains your acceptable use policy content and configure the Acceptable Use Policy Document (EULAFilePath) setting with the value of the file path.

Product Documentation
For more information, including Release Notes, please see the Jamf Connect Administrator Guide.

Thank you!
The Jamf Connect team

6 REPLIES 6

CSE07
New Contributor
How do I access my devices to manage? QuotedText

Flaurian
Contributor

Any news about PI-009104?

emilh
New Contributor III

Fingers crossed that we'll see PI-009151 addressed soon.

dmitry_gurvits
New Contributor II

Welcome fixes,

thanks Jamf Team, going to deploy for testing ASAP

whitebeer
Contributor

@Flaurian we are also waiting for the mysterious PI-009104 since 5th november 2020 :(

Flaurian
Contributor

@whitebeer Your post destroyed my hope that they fix it ASAP :( So, I've to wait to enroll Jamf Connect to my employees.