Jamf Connect MenuBar Tool Failure

miawri1
New Contributor

I'm having trouble getting the Menubar tool to load successfully - currently testing on an 11.5.2 M1 device using version 2.4.4.

objc[1928]: Class KerbUtil is implemented in both /Applications/Jamf Connect.app/Contents/Frameworks/NoMAD_ADAuth.framework/Versions/A/NoMAD_ADAuth (0x10460d7b0) and /Applications/Jamf Connect.app/Contents/MacOS/Jamf Connect (0x1045271a0). One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.
2021-09-06 09:34:33.476 Jamf Connect[1928:18905] -[__NSArrayM dataForSigning]: unrecognized selector sent to instance 0x10de06200

Has anyone else seen this before?

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2

Gavbrien
New Contributor

I had this last week! It turned out to be the config profile. I had it created how professional services advised me to with the Jamf Connect Configuration app but got this error. What I ended up doing is creating the config profile inside Jamf and used the inbuilt Application & Custom Settings payload to configure com.jamf.connect. The issue persisted so I also configured com.jamf.connect.verify and the issue went away and it's working as expected. 

I've always found Jamf Connect a bit fiddly with config profiles. 

Thanks for the info.
I'll try configuring Jamf Connect as well...