Sell me on JamfNow vs JamfPro

swetie42
New Contributor

Not being a troll, just want to know the real world options for me here.

I have about 20 devices in JamfNow, and its going pretty well. I dabbled in Intune and there is just too much going on there, and I run into more issues than not.

That said, Im looking to commit to either going back full time to JamfNow, which is where this question came from. Is there a value to going to Pro if Now seems to be just fine?

1 REPLY 1

AJPinto
Honored Contributor II

Didn't you post this question on reddit? We are the same people lol.

Sell me on JamfNow vs JamfPro : jamf (reddit.com)

• JAMF Pro requires 50 licenses, if you don't have 50 devices JAMF Pro is not an option unless you don't mind buying licenses you don't need today.
  • For iOS, JAMF Pro vs JAMF Now there is not an appreciable difference aside of the JAMF Pro GUI is a lot more user friendly and reporting/logging is a lot better.
  • if you you are considering to manage Macs, don't consider JAMF Now at all. JAMF Now has tons of gaps in MacOS Management that JAMF Pro does not have. Same goes for Intune, there is a lot JAMF Pro can do that Intune cant.
  • If you are looking for community support, JAMF Pro or go home. The JAMF Now community is desolate, and that is giving it more credit than it deserves.