Adobe Creative Cloud desktop on self service

hyderas
New Contributor II

I have to host Adobe Creative Cloud desktop app on self service for school students. I am unable to figure out how to package and install the full application.

8 REPLIES 8

chris_hansen
Contributor

If you or someone have access to an adobe web admin console, you can download a package (pkg) with just that. Look in the Build folder of the download.

pbileci
New Contributor III

I still haven't been able to find an answer to how I can allow the students and teachers to bypass the app requiring an admin user name / password in order to install individual apps after they have already installed the desktop app from Self Service. I create a "Self Service" package in the Adobe admin console but it still doesn't allow non-admin users to install the apps.

ooshnoo
Valued Contributor

@pbileci when you create a package from the Adobe Admin Console you have to create a "self service package"

That will allow non-admin users to install apps.

dan-snelson
Valued Contributor II

@hyderas The following may prove helpful:
Create Named User Licensing Packages

hyderas
New Contributor II

Thank you @dan-snelson . I followed the instructions on this page and created a package and deployed the policy successfully last month. Appreciate your help!! Cheers.

pbileci
New Contributor III

@ooshnoo That's what I did. It still requires admin access. Going to look at Dan's link.

pbileci
New Contributor III

@hyderas Which workflow did you use? Did you create Self Service or managed?

hyderas
New Contributor II

@pbileci I face the same problem again... Users are getting prompted for an admin password :( I am going to build packages using Adobe console and host apps separately on self-service.