After IOS 9.0 update can't intstall inhouse apps trough self service

tistashkent
New Contributor

Hello all,
I updated couple ipads to IOS 9.0.1 and after that can't install in-house apps trough self service. It starts to download, and stops in the middle and gives error stating "Unable to download App". Any help would be appreciated.

4 REPLIES 4

jarednichols
Honored Contributor

Getting console logs would be helpful. iOS Console from Lemonjar is a great tool.

GSSRyan
New Contributor III

Try deleting the Self Service app from the iPad. Then manually update inventory on the device and it should check in and reinstall Self Service. Also, I had to re-tweak our Tomcat & MySQL settings to get it back to performing correctly after the latest Casper update.

tistashkent
New Contributor

Deleting self service and reinstalling didn't help, will try to get the logs from console.
Just fyi, it is working on ipads with ios 8, only on ipads with ios 9 not working

cdenesha
Valued Contributor II

You may need to update your JSS to 9.80 to properly manage iOS 9.

Do your in-house apps use a Provisioning profile? There is a new configuration setting 'Allow trusting new enterprise app authors' but after upgrading to 9.80 it is checked for my cfg profiles. However I would have expected it to complain at the beginning not halfway into the download.