AppleTV Enrollment Issue

rcol13
New Contributor III

Hello fellow Jamfs,

Attempting to enroll AppleTvs for the first time, iPads are enrolling fine. I have a seperate Pre-Stage for my AppleTvs and manually assigning TVS to TV pre-stage I created. But when I try to enroll TVs I get "Invalid Profile" anyone seen this and any possible solutions? I'm skipping all the tvos options in the pre-stage so not sure where the invalid profile is coming from. 

Thanks everyone 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

rcol13
New Contributor III

Hi everyone, issue has been resolved. Fire identified enrollment for appleTVs as an attach. Once resolved in Firewall enrollment worked fine. 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

StadtHusum
New Contributor III

If you have the possibility, try to use another network that is connected straight to the internet without any other services/applications (firewall, proxy..) running.

I had the same problem with AppleTVs when iPads were enrolling just fine.

rcol13
New Contributor III

Thanks for that StadtHusum but getting same issue when trying from home internet as well. 

atomczynski
Valued Contributor

Which steps of the process does it fail at?
Do you have any profiles that are scoped to all devices (and may not be compatible wiht tvOS)?

Try a different network first. Even a mobile hotspot.

rcol13
New Contributor III

It fails right after the Remote Management screen comes up. I did go back scoped all my profiles to iPads only so shouldn't any config profiles now. 

rcol13
New Contributor III

Hi everyone, issue has been resolved. Fire identified enrollment for appleTVs as an attach. Once resolved in Firewall enrollment worked fine.