Breadcrumbs "back" button not working since 10.34 update

AVmcclint
Honored Contributor

I've noticed since the 10.34 update was applied to our cloud instance last weekend, the back button no longer works consistently. 2 out of 10 times it will actually take me back. It doesn't matter what section I'm in (Policies, Profiles, Scripts, Searches...). I'm using Safari in BigSur and I've purged my cache numerous times with no real luck. Has anyone else noticed this?

9 REPLIES 9

SKemmerer
New Contributor

Yep, I noticed the same here

Musicmaker
Contributor

Problem still exists on 10.35...

belldesean
New Contributor III

10.36 here and the back button no longer works as expected. Instead, it takes me back about 4 steps each time!

JAMNY
New Contributor

Having the same issue here. On 10.36.

wdpickle
Contributor

10.37.2 and it still doesn't work correctly.

AVmcclint
Honored Contributor

Looks like 10.42 completely broke breadcrumbs all over the place. The feature doesn't work at all now. I really wish Jamf would stop buying up companies to expand their portfolio when they can't get what they already have to work as advertized.

belldesean
New Contributor III

Hmm, that's not good! We are currently still on 10.41. I'm going to delay updating for a while as being able to go back and forth is a much-needed time-saving feature. Thanks for the heads up!!

AVmcclint
Honored Contributor

I wish I could sit tight on a version, but we're in jamfcloud. From what I understand though 10.42 is required if you have any Ventura Macs enrolled.

belldesean
New Contributor III

Good to know. While we are presently on-premise we are scheduled to move to the cloud with our next renewal in December.