Casper Admin cannot put/replicate High Sierra Installer on AWS

PeterG
Contributor II

I am struggling with using an AWS cloud distribution point and the High Sierra Installer being 5.18G.
Using Casper admin, i can upload the installer to a local SMB share without problem. When I replicate to the AWS point Casper admin 'tries' to do it, uploads for 20 minutes and reports replication complete. However, when i look in the S3 bucket, it is not there. Subsequent use of Casper Admin and replication will attempt to do it again (and fail) Even If i copy it up there manually, the JSS doesn't know it is there. And it will get wiped out when replication occurs.

found this From Amazon: •. Upload objects in a single operation —With a single PUT operation, you can upload objects up to 5 GB in size.
•. Upload objects in parts—Using the multipart upload API, you can upload large objects, up to 5 TB.
The multipart upload API is designed to improve the upload experience for larger objects. You can upload objects in parts. These object parts can be uploaded independently, in any order, and in parallel.

Any other AWS distro point users out there?

1 REPLY 1

TomDay
Release Candidate Programs Tester

@PeterG Post is a little old, but I use AWS as a DP too and have multiple 10.13 installers replicated successfully. If you need to compare a setting, I can look in my AWS console.