CIS Benchmark for macOS Sonoma

javed_apple
New Contributor II

I am looking to implement CIS Benchmark on macOS Sonoma devices and we have Jamf Pro as an MDM.

Can someone help here for scripts and configuration profiles for macOS Sonoma Compatible ?

I found the old one which we had used for Catalina https://github.com/jamf/CIS-for-macOS-Catalina-CP is this still eligible for macOS Sonoma ?

Thanks & Regards

Javed Khan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

stevewood
Honored Contributor II
Honored Contributor II

Check out our Jamf Compliance Editor project. This is a GUI frontend for the mSCP that @cjamf mentioned in their post. Not only are you able to choose different benchmarks, you are able to edit the benchmarks, get detailed reporting on what controls are set to give to your audit team, AND it integrates with Jamf Pro so that you can upload all configuration profiles and scripts that are necessary.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

javed_apple
New Contributor II

I did check this, let me have a look in detail, thank you for your help.

Regards,

Javed

stevewood
Honored Contributor II
Honored Contributor II

Check out our Jamf Compliance Editor project. This is a GUI frontend for the mSCP that @cjamf mentioned in their post. Not only are you able to choose different benchmarks, you are able to edit the benchmarks, get detailed reporting on what controls are set to give to your audit team, AND it integrates with Jamf Pro so that you can upload all configuration profiles and scripts that are necessary.

I will definitely look into this thanks for your advice.

Regards,

Javed

Hi @stevewood ,

Thanks for you advise, I will reviewed the documents of Jamf Compliance Editor on GitHub and planning to start testing soon.

Thanks again.

Regards,

Javed

_Daley
New Contributor II

Might be good to know, that Jamf has announced a built-in CIS auditing and enforcement tool, for Jamf Pro, yesterday at JNUC. Here is the relevant segment from the keynote: https://youtu.be/zB3xuWjlxgY?t=2621

javed_apple
New Contributor II

Hi @_Daley , Thank for the video, this is use full.