Configuration Profiles Failing to Install

jordin_widmer
New Contributor

I have been trying to install a configuration profile for our Cortex XDR agent so that the agent can install without requiring anything from the end user. It works on most of the computers, but there are a number of computers that have the following error. "The operation couldn’t be completed. (SPErrorDomain error 10.)". Any ideas?

5 REPLIES 5

slang
New Contributor II

this is a known issue. KEXT and M1 is not working together.

jordin_widmer
New Contributor

I thought that was going to be the case but wanted to make sure it wasn't just me having the issue. Thank you!

impossible_it
New Contributor II

I got Cortex XDR Agent Unified Configuration Profile installed on a bunch of M1 devices with macOS 11.3.1 - 11.4.0, but it fails on a few with macOS 11.2.1 - 11.2.3. Tried to update one of devices to 11.4.0 - this didn't resolve the issue.

impossible_it
New Contributor II

One of the computers updated from 11.2.3 to 11.4.0 which was failing to receive the profile, was wiped, fresh 11.4.0 installed, re-enrolled, profiles received.

impossible_it
New Contributor II

For M1s failing with the error: The operation couldn’t be completed. (SPErrorDomain error 10.) the solution is: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/mac-help/mchl768f7291/mac

Need to have reduced security and both checkboxes ON.