Dashboard Graphs

bthomason
New Contributor II

Is anybody else having an issue in 9.0 where their Dashboard graphs are not updating properly? I have a policy that says 0 completed, yet when I click on the policy it shows me computers that say completed.

external image link

5 REPLIES 5

jwojda
Valued Contributor II

Firefox 24 is out... wtf. I just bundled 23.0.1 yesterday lmao.

jwojda
Valued Contributor II

btw - i'm having similar issues in 9.1

johnnasset
Contributor

Yep, I'm having the same issue. Sometimes the dashboard updates fine for policies, sometimes not. The remaining count goes down but the completed count hangs at 0 or some random number. I sent Mike at JAMF our JAMFSoftwareServer.log file from the server. I keep seeing the same error repeat so not sure if it's related:

2013-09-19 13:38:58,568 [WARN ] [Tomcat-568 ] [DataSource ] - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ')) AS g0' at line 1
2013-09-19 13:38:58,568 [ERROR] [Tomcat-568 ] [ancedComputerSearchHelper] - Error
com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLSyntaxErrorException: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ')) AS g0' at line 1 at sun.reflect.GeneratedConstructorAccessor217.newInstance(Unknown Source) at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:27) at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:513) at com.mysql.jdbc.Util.handleNewInstance(Util.java:411) at com.mysql.jdbc.Util.getInstance(Util.java:386) at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:1054) at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:4120) at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:4052) at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sendCommand(MysqlIO.java:2503) at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sqlQueryDirect(MysqlIO.java:2664) at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.execSQL(ConnectionImpl.java:2815) at com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.executeInternal(PreparedStatement.java:2155) at com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.executeQuery(PreparedStatement.java:2322) at com.jolbox.bonecp.PreparedStatementHandle.executeQuery(PreparedStatementHandle.java:174) at com.jamfsoftware.jss.database.DataSource.executeQuery(DataSource.java:326) at com.jamfsoftware.jss.objects.advancedsearch.AdvancedComputerSearchHelper.lookupMemberships(AdvancedComputerSearchHelper.java:316) at com.jamfsoftware.jss.objects.computergroup.ComputerGroup.isMember(ComputerGroup.java:632) at com.jamfsoftware.jss.objects.computer.ComputerHelper.updateGroupMembership(ComputerHelper.java:4216) at com.jamfsoftware.jss.objects.computer.ComputerHelper.updateGroupMembership(ComputerHelper.java:4189) at com.jamfsoftware.jss.objects.computer.ComputerHelper.recalculateMemberships(ComputerHelper.java:466) at com.jamfsoftware.jss.objects.computer.ComputerHelper.update(ComputerHelper.java:436) at com.jamfsoftware.jss.objects.computer.ComputerHelper.update(ComputerHelper.java:121) at com.jamfsoftware.jss.objects.CRUDHelper.update(CRUDHelper.java:109) at com.jamfsoftware.jss.objects.computer.Computer.updateWithReport(Computer.java:388) at com.jamfsoftware.jss.client.communication.actions.inventory.ComputerInventoryCollectionAction.processContent(ComputerInventoryCollectionAction.java:377) at com.jamfsoftware.jss.client.communication.ClientCommunicationServlet.processActions(ClientCommunicationServlet.java:285) at com.jamfsoftware.jss.client.communication.ClientCommunicationServlet.doJAMFPost(ClientCommunicationServlet.java:93) at com.jamfsoftware.jss.client.communication.JAMFHttpServlet.doPost(JAMFHttpServlet.java:79) at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:647) at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:728) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:305) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:210) at com.jamfsoftware.jss.client.communication.ClientCommunicationFilter.doFilter(ClientCommunicationFilter.java:61) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:243) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:210) at com.jamfsoftware.jss.frontend.JSSAccessFilter.doFilter(JSSAccessFilter.java:59) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:243) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:210) at com.jamfsoftware.jss.frontend.JSSLoadingFilter.doFilter(JSSLoadingFilter.java:128) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:243) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:210) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:222) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:123) at org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:502) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:171) at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:99) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:118) at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:408) at org.apache.coyote.http11.AbstractHttp11Processor.process(AbstractHttp11Processor.java:1023) at org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol$AbstractConnectionHandler.process(AbstractProtocol.java:589) at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$SocketProcessor.run(JIoEndpoint.java:310) at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:895) at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:918) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:680)

johnnasset
Contributor

Per Mike at JAMF, this has been filed as a defect. The ID is D-005320.

pditty
New Contributor

I am having similar symptoms when posting polices to the dashboard. Lots of buggy behavior. I had one policy that when I cleared the errors it seemed to subtract the error number from the completed total. I have another that ever since clearing the error the completed number does not move even though the logs show additional installs have completed. We are running JSS 9.22

Any update since 09/2013? Johnnasset, that brew pic looks tasty. Tough to look at here at work...

Paul