Dashboard Loading Issue

JminD
New Contributor II

Lately I've noticed (this also happened to my coworkers) that when I log into JamfPro I find my dashboard loads for about a split second then disappears. I've tried the following steps to troubleshoot the issue.

1. Clear my cache, restart browser.
  2. Try a different browser (Chrome, Safari, Firefox)
  3. Removed each item on the dashboard hoping that one item was causing the isssue.
  4. Tried added an item that wasn't there before.
  5. Had my coworker do the same steps with their account.

Has anyone else run into this issue?
Anyone have a fix I haven't thought of?

Honestly it's not a big deal, but I'm of the mindset...if it's there...it should work.

7 REPLIES 7

djrory
Contributor

+1 Same issue, all other JAMF functions seem to work fine, however the dashboard never loads. Constant spinning wheel.

mascoff
New Contributor

+1 - happens to me a lot, I do exactly the same. The only thing that sometimes resolves the issue for me is to remove everything from appearing on the dashboard.

rnoureddine
New Contributor III

+1 This just started happening to me too, everything else seems to work fine.

jrb
New Contributor III

We noticed our Dashboards taking progressivly longer to load until this morning when they completely fail. Nothing but the spinning loading indicator forever.

morti
New Contributor II

Same here, as soon as i choose any Policy to add to my Dashboard, it will spinn forever.

ewilliams82
New Contributor

Same here, is there no fix for this?

morti
New Contributor II

We managed to fix it by deleting a computerobject we added just before the dashboard problem occured. Dont know what exactly caused it, but as soon as we removed it from our jss everything went back to normal