Dashboard URL

fidg0010
New Contributor II

Not sure if this is already a feature but I have been unable to find any info on it.

We would like to display the Jamf Pro dashboard on a TV in our office, is there a URL that does not require a login to simply view the dashboard? Or is there a way to setup a service account to have read only access to the dashboard and not have it auto logout?

Any advice is appreciated.

10 REPLIES 10

Taylor_Armstron
Valued Contributor

I'd LOVE to see this as a feature request, FWIW.

m_schilling
New Contributor III

Jap, this is one feature i would love to see in the future!
So please JAMF, other developers has integrated a dashboard too. This is available for every User without any Service Account and i'm pretty sure that you guys at JAMF could do this alike.

hernandezcri
New Contributor

Hi guys,

Is there any update on this idea?
I think there was another post where it's explained how to export the data and create your own dashboard so you can show the new dashboard on a TV.

I'm looking for trying to do this as well.

simon_brown
New Contributor III

Same! would be a great feature to have... 👍🏻

linuslarsson
New Contributor II

We simply do it outside of JAMF. The tools we use is powershell to get data from JAMF API and send it to Graphite. With Graphite metrics we build a nice dashboard using Grafana showing on our 55" TV. 0e9022b69a2645948491b02768bb1e78

jgocobachi
New Contributor II

@linuslarsson I am curious exactly what parameters you used. I am now utilizing Grafana and would love to demo this out for a Grafana use case here at work.

mabu
New Contributor

@linuslarsson can you please share the source code?

colorenz
Contributor

@linuslarsson Can you share you Powershell code?

Duran
New Contributor II

@linuslarsson Please share your code 👏

jyoakum
New Contributor III

There is also a PowerBI data source option as well now to get the data. Check out this blog series.

https://www.slingpine.com/power-bi-and-jamf-pro-datasets-part-1-connecting/