DELL Advanced Threat Protection (Cylance) Ayone installed on Mojave??

kerouak
Valued Contributor

I've trawled around but cannot find the info on the compatible version for Mojave.

We are successfully deploying to HSierra, however, for Mojave, the policy history states that it was installed successfully, however, it aint!

Anyone?

Ta

5 REPLIES 5

Chris_Hafner
Valued Contributor II

Yep. Be careful and make sure you are on versions that support 10.14. Which agent are you pushing? We're using agent 2.0.1510.510 and it's perfectly fine. I'm pretty sure that all versions of 2.0.1500.x and better have worked in our environment (under 10.14). I can't remember when 10.14 support specifically began, but I can tell you that 2.0.1490.x is NOT OK on macOS 10.14... like, it won't boot anymore kind of not OK.

Chris_Hafner
Valued Contributor II

... just in case it's important, I am a Cylance customer, not a Dell Endpoint Security Customer.

aparten
New Contributor III

We have been using agent version 2.1.0 for the Macs on Mojave and it works. Logs do seem to give an error, but it's the only one so far that has actually installed and does indeed check into the management server.

kerouak
Valued Contributor

Hi all, unning Ver: sudo /Applications/Cylance/CylanceUI.app/Contents/MacOS/CylanceUI -a

Have approved the KEXTS via Config Profile.

Don't seem to be installing the UI... and when I copy it manually, The icon gas a !

Can I ask you where the log files are??

ta

kerouak
Valued Contributor

we are Cylance customers also..