Device Assigned Newly Enrolled devices not installing Self-Service

ROAllen
New Contributor II

Good morning,

Curious if anyone has dealt with device assigned self-service automatically set to install and ipads enrolling, staying connected and not pulling self-service until 30+ minutes later?

The error we seem to be seeing is Pending - Application is not availible to install.

Thanks.

5 REPLIES 5

Sandy
Valued Contributor II

nvrmnd :)
so it eventually goes but takes over 30+ minutes? And after getting that error, it goes on its own?
hmmmm

ROAllen
New Contributor II

Most of the time. Working with support to chase down causes.

Do you happen to be doing Device Assigned VPP for self-service? Thanks.

Sandy
Valued Contributor II

I am doing Device Based for Self Service, but in my student rollouts i am still using the Webclip as it has the nice "Update All" button, and it comes down fast.

I still see pluses and minuses for WebClip vs App........

tdilossi
Contributor

This occasionally happens in our environment as well. If you check under management, do you see any failed commands? If so, you may need to delete failed commands, then refresh the inventory. Also the version of self service app may also be an issue.

ROAllen
New Contributor II

@Sandy Ah, we have a lot of apps so we are trying to allow for the search

And @tdilossi These are pending commands unfortunately. Canceling, doing blank push, update inventory has no effect. It's the newest version of self-service as it's set to auto update. How many devices are you doing? Thank you Ms.