enrolling via https://Jamfpro.mycompany.com/enroll issue with users and sites

Lhsachs
Contributor II

An issue has shown up for some of our international techs. When they are preparing to enroll new systems, they get the log in window, but are no longer getting the window with the username and sites. When I'm screen sharing and logging in with my credentials on their systems, I do get those choices.

Has anyone experienced this and know the solution?

Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3

Asnyder
Contributor III

@Lhsachs I think users can be restricted to a certain site in their permissions. That's the first thing I would check.

Lhsachs
Contributor II

LDAP groups can be assigned to a particular site, and that's how they've been set up since our organization has several divisions. The concern we have is that the techs aren't getting the username window after the login window. Some enrolling systems aren't coming up in a site - therefore the techs are not seeing software assigned for the site those computers are supposed to be on.

Asnyder
Contributor III

This is what I'm talking about.

84ed786ed6314a58a964143604b60414

Maybe the techs got assigned access to a certain site only and that's why they can't access that. I'm probably wrong but it's the easiest thing I can think of that might be restricting that. This is under Jamf user account settings.