Few New Random Issues

betty02
New Contributor II

Not quite sure whats been going on, have been imaging 10.11 fine for a month or 2 and had no issues. Do our base image and then second stage imaging, restart it and then I get this screen which we have never had before -

034d588f095d4e1781761a869d8e5944
Sometimes it will last a minute or so and then restart and be "normal" from what I can see, other times it restarts and I get a "Temporary Adobe Install Account" which we have never had before?

Only thing I can think has changed is a newer version of flash on our 2nd stage imaging, but I am pretty sure that I put this is casper admin and did some imaging and it was OK? Maybe I'm just wrong, we have CC installed on our base build and has been fine, for 2 months or so, hoping it's not that?

Any suggestions will be appreciated!

3 REPLIES 3

davidacland
Honored Contributor II
Honored Contributor II

Thats a normal screen if you have postponed installs that are set to run at first reboot.

You can quit the screen by pressing "Command + Q" and then open the /var/log/jamf.log to see what is being installed. But it's likely it's just running a script or installing a package that you've set to be done at reboot in your configuration.

Hope this helps :)

betty02
New Contributor II

I thought that - But we hadn't changed for anything to be installed at reboot :( I will keep taking a look around! I did have quite a serious head injury so possible kipped over it!!

bpavlov
Honored Contributor

I could be mistaken, but if you have AD binding taking place in your image config then I believe it will also reboot into that screen.