First JNUC 2018 Sessions Announced!

scott_strand
New Contributor II

Your friends at Jamf are here to help you avoid FOMO this fall by inviting you to JNUC 2018, the world’s largest gathering of Apple IT admins. To make your decision to join us an easy one, we want to give you an exclusive preview of the incredible sessions we’re offering this year, including topics like SSO, certificate lifecycles, Swift apps, reverse extension attributes, webhooks and so many more.

Click here to see the 60+ sessions posted (so far) >

We’re adding new categories – Development and Infrastructure – to include even more expert-level content and step-by-step demonstrations. Come hear IT leaders from organizations around the world walk through their innovative use of Jamf, Apple and other integrations.

Secure your ticket here if you haven't yet >
Share this letter with your manager if you need approval >

8 REPLIES 8

dlutchman
New Contributor

this is great! do we need to sign up for sessions or just first come for space?

scott_strand
New Contributor II

We will be opening up session registration in the next few weeks! Although optional, it's SUPER helpful if you can register for sessions so we can gauge demand and utilize our space effectively. You'll get an email alerting you when reg is available.

bvrooman
Valued Contributor

@scott.strand Just following up - I haven't seen anything about session registration and it's been a couple of months. Is it still pending, or did I miss something entirely?

wmehilos
Contributor

@bvrooman , I got an email on 9/11 (spooky!) with session signup details from JNUChelp@jamf.com.

bvrooman
Valued Contributor

Definitely nothing of the sort was sent to me. The last thing I have from that address is my receipt.

Any response from Jamf? I'd hate to get there and find out that sessions are full because I was never sent an email.

emily
Valued Contributor III
Valued Contributor III

The JNUC 2018 app is the easiest way to register imho. You should be able to get that on your mobile device and sign-in if you're a paid attendee. From there you can register for sessions you're interested in.

scott_strand
New Contributor II

Hey @bvrooman, sorry about the issue! I responded to your email already, but just wanted to reconfirm that there aren’t any sessions open for early registration this year that had limited capacity, so all sessions are still available to you to register for.

As @emily mentioned, the best way to register for sessions at this point would be to download the JNUC 2018 app, log in with your name and email, and click the ‘+’ next to sessions you want to attend on the Sessions page.

Hope that helps, and sorry about the missed communication!
Scott

bvrooman
Valued Contributor

Thanks for the followup!