GlobalProtect IOS Install

Rotta
New Contributor

Hi All, does anybody have a working XML for Palo Alto GlobalProtect on IOS? I can get the client installed but not configured at all. Palo support punted it saying it's not a supported MDM :(

4 REPLIES 4

tvargas
New Contributor

I'm looking for this as well. I'm looking for the configuration template to set our hostname and to disable auto-enabled mode for the iOS app. This will be put in the 'App Configuration' for the app in the Mobile Device Apps.

cbrewer
Valued Contributor II

Palo Alto's documentation for the iOS app is severely lacking. The provider bundle identifier doesn't appear to be documented anywhere. Here is what's currently working for us:

12661823299b4c6ba27394b8e9bec8d9

I am very interested in getting GlobalProtect for iOS up and running without having endUsers configure portal addresses prior to connecting - PA Networks documentation doesn't cover anything for deployment using Jamf; has anyone had success installing GP for iOS and configuring VPN portal addresses and other basic settings ? 

Where you ever able to get this configured? Currently researching how to accomplish this for our iPads and the documentation is lacking.