How do I add websites to the list in Casper Focus

callworth
New Contributor

We just upgraded to version 9.3 but I cannot find where we enter the websites for Casper Focus to choose from when focusing iPads. We've VERY excited about this feature!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

gburgess
New Contributor III

Make sure that you have version 9.30 of Casper Focus from the app store. Not sure if you need version 9.3 of the jss installed (I do).

In focus, tap on the top left corner to bring up the menu. You'll have the option for eBooks, Websites, etc. Websites is where you will set up the websites you want to bookmark.

If you click on an iDevice in the class and tap on "Focus Device", you'll have an option of selecting an App or selecting a website. The websites will then be populated there. Viola!

Hope that helps.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

gburgess
New Contributor III

Make sure that you have version 9.30 of Casper Focus from the app store. Not sure if you need version 9.3 of the jss installed (I do).

In focus, tap on the top left corner to bring up the menu. You'll have the option for eBooks, Websites, etc. Websites is where you will set up the websites you want to bookmark.

If you click on an iDevice in the class and tap on "Focus Device", you'll have an option of selecting an App or selecting a website. The websites will then be populated there. Viola!

Hope that helps.

john_miller
Contributor

Hey @callworth!

The user guide is also live on our site, that has some helpful images from Casper Focus to show e workflow.

http://www.jamfsoftware.com/resources/casper-focus-user-guide/

Let us know if there's something that doesn't seem right. Thanks!
John

callworth
New Contributor

Thank you for the information. I had to log out and then back into Casper Focus to get the Websites item to show in the menu.

When I went looking the Casper Focus documentation was still for version 9.1.