JAMF Admin Pro Tool

Jawalker
New Contributor II

I am not having problems finding the JAMF Tools, but I am having an issue with providing administrative access to someone on my team.  They can login to the account.jamf.com but it doesn't show them as part of our organization. It shows they need to join an organization.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AJPinto
Honored Contributor II

It is possible to add/remove users in your org from account.jamf.com, but your Success Manager has to grant you that access. If you don't know who your Success Manager is, reach out to jamf support (support.jamf.com).

AJPinto_0-1706640244525.png

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Jawalker
New Contributor II

Screenshot 2024-01-30 at 11.17.06 AM.pngScreenshot 2024-01-30 at 11.17.35 AM.png

sdagley
Esteemed Contributor II

@Jawalker Contact your Jamf Success Manager and have them add the Jamf ID of the account you want to have access to your org's Jamf licensed materials.

Jawalker
New Contributor II

When you say success manager, do you mean the local admin in the company? Or account manager we renew through? Sorry picking up this after our previous admin left

sdagley
Esteemed Contributor II

Success Manager is the title Jamf now uses for the person who was formerly known as your Technical Account Manager. That's probably not the account manager who handles your renewals, but they can put you in touch if they can't add a user for you.

AJPinto
Honored Contributor II

It is possible to add/remove users in your org from account.jamf.com, but your Success Manager has to grant you that access. If you don't know who your Success Manager is, reach out to jamf support (support.jamf.com).

AJPinto_0-1706640244525.png