Jamf enrollment - Single Sign On not working

jameson
Contributor II

For some mac clients where users try to enroll I see below error.
We are using single sign on and guess for 95% of users it works fine, but for some this error comes

Sometimes it works in a different browsers, but other times it is the same error no matter which browser.

It must be some kind of client issue but don´t know if it a keychain error. Anyone has experienced this error before?f412abc79423489996135f7d01ebf7f1

8 REPLIES 8

luispalumbo
Contributor

Hi @jameson ,

I've enabled SSO last week and I get that screen on my two Macs and iPad. I did try using it with Safari and Firefox with no luck. It did work for me on a Windows computer.

I'm not very worried about it now as it's only giving that error when I try to login to Jamf Pro and only the IT people here login to Jamf Pro. I've checked the "Allow users to bypass the SSO for Jamf Pro" box.

Cayde-6
Release Candidate Programs Tester

Yes I get this sporadically

eric_shrimer
New Contributor

I too am getting this randomly... but the enrollment configuration downloads just fine, so I am ignoring it for now... would be nice if this didn't happen at all though

stephen_lui
New Contributor

I just setup the SSO with G-suite on jamf pro today, I got the same error randomly. If it is used private browsing or clean the browser cache , does not have this problem

mainelysteve
Valued Contributor II

I'll get this randomly, but what fixes it 100% of the time is to just log out of the offending SSO account i.e. if it's Google log out on one of their web apps or remove the cookie.

mattlaw
New Contributor

Most likely your session has timed out and you need to clear out your token, which would explain why clearing the browser cache clears it up.

bterhark1
New Contributor

We saw this error when a person enrolling the machine had their username in Jamf Pro (Settings > System Settings > Jamf Pro > User Accounts & Groups) configured with the user's email instead of their username (the user's email had populated as the username during the LDAP user setup). Once I deleted @domain.com from the username, the error went away.

JEETS
New Contributor

Any solution for this ?