Jamf Pro 10.17 - Cloud Upgrade Schedule

Garrett_Denney
New Contributor III

Hi Jamf Nation,

We're excited to announce that Jamf Pro 10.17 is now available!

This is a significant release for us and we're excited for you to get your hands on the new Google Secure LDAP integration and enhancements to User Enrollment and Enrollment Customization.

Read the full release notes here.

Garrett

Update: On Tuesday, December 3 we released Jamf Pro 10.17.1, a version that mitigates an issue impacting EDU Profiles.

Standard Cloud customers will be upgraded to this new version during the previously-scheduled mass cloud upgrade on December 6-7. The new version is available for download on the My Assets page on Jamf Nation. Customers can also request an upgrade by contacting their Jamf account representative.

Release notes for this version are available here.

Cloud Upgrade Schedule
Your Jamf Pro server, including any free sandbox environments, will be updated to Jamf Pro 10.17.1 based on your hosted data region:

Hosted Region Begins Ends
ap-southeast-2 Dec 6 at 1400 UTC Dec 6 at 2200 UTC
ap-northeast-1 Dec 6 at 1500 UTC Dec 6 at 2100 UTC
eu-central-1 Dec 6 at 2200 UTC Dec 7 at 0600 UTC
eu-west-2 Dec 6 at 2300 UTC Dec 7 at 0100 UTC
us-east-1 Dec 7 at 0500 UTC Dec 7 at 1800 UTC
us-east-1 sandbox Dec 7 at 0000 UTC Dec 7 at 0900 UTC
us-west-2 Dec 7 at 0800 UTC Dec 7 at 0900 UTC

Next Steps
Need assistance identifying the Hosted Data Region of your Jamf Cloud instance? Check out this guide to find out how.

If you want to be alerted when your upgrade kicks off, subscribe to updates here.

For information on what’s new in Jamf Pro 10.17, please review the release notes.

For information on the bug fix in Jamf Pro 10.17.1, please review the release notes.

Thank you for being a part of the Jamf family!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

CSCC-JS
Contributor II

Will this be the 10.17.1 fix that was just released?

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

CSCC-JS
Contributor II

Will this be the 10.17.1 fix that was just released?

Garrett_Denney
New Contributor III

Thanks for the question @jstillio. I just updated the post to reflect the new version. Yes, Standard Cloud customers will be upgraded to 10.17.1 this weekend. Let me know if you have any other questions - happy to help.