Jamf Pro 10.3 Beta Now Available!

scafide
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jamf Pro 10.3 beta provides day zero compatibility for Apple’s spring release of macOS 10.13.4, iOS 11.3 and tvOS 11.3. These new versions of Apple’s operating systems not only provide great consumer features, but will include several new management features you can take advantage of today with Jamf Pro.

In addition to compatibility, Jamf customers will be able to take advantage of several new key features for Apple management. For example, IT admins will be able to defer software updates for iOS and macOS, giving you more control of when you want to upgrade your Mac and iOS devices. New macOS enrollment method adds support for User Approved MDM. New inventory reporting on User Approved MDM is available as well. Enhancements to tvOS management include the ability to restrict apps and content based on ratings, plus the ability to update apps while in single app mode. See the beta release notes for a full list of new features available in Jamf Pro 10.3 beta.

How to Join the Beta:
If you would like to participate in the beta program, please enroll at the beta homepage on Jamf Nation under My Assets. After enrollment, please reference our Release Notes (coming soon) for a complete listing of what is included in the beta build. Remember, this is a beta release. We strongly encourage that you not install this software in a production environment.

As always, the beta program is operated under non-disclosure, so please do not share any information regarding your testing on any public forum, including the non-beta sections of Jamf Nation. Use the Jamf Nation beta forums or contact Jamf with any questions regarding the beta.

Thank you to all those who participate in the program.

12 REPLIES 12

donmontalvo
Esteemed Contributor III

@scafide #fistpump

--
https://donmontalvo.com

scafide
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey Everyone!

10.3.0 Beta 2 in now available!

hyprmatt
New Contributor II

Is there a list of PIs being fixed by 10.3.0 yet?

PhillyPhoto
Valued Contributor

You guys are stepping up your 404 page game lol. I got this waiting for my cloud instance to load.

35da834358174609af328602a813f3a9

scafide
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @PhillyPhoto,

Thanks for the post! I took a look and it looks like your beta server is purring right meow. There's a little delay between instance name reservation and Tomcat finishing initialization.

Thanks!

PhillyPhoto
Valued Contributor

@scafide I'm in it now, thanks!

hyprmatt
New Contributor II

Does 10.3 resolve PI-003587?

scafide
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @hyprmatt,

The fixed issues are all noted in the 10.3 Beta Program Release notes.

To view those notes, you must be a member of the beta program and sign an NDA.

Thanks!

scafide
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey Everybody!

We've released Beta 3 of 10.3. Sign up today!

donmontalvo
Esteemed Contributor III

#rollsUpSleeves

--
https://donmontalvo.com

mark_mahabir
Valued Contributor

@scafide Has the on-premise installer been updated to 10.3 Beta 3 yet?

scafide
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mark.mahabir - They're available!