Jamf Pro 10.32.1 Mac OS 11 enrollment unmanaged

Matt_Roy93
Contributor

We have recently experienced a change in enrollment status when enrolling Macs through our standard pre-stage enrollment process, this had been working a week ago and item configuration has not changed.  When we enroll a Mac the setup looks 100% correct and config profiles install at pre-stage, local account is manually created, when you hit the desktop there is no Jamf Framework on the machine BUT the MDM profile is there, any Jamf related commands do not run and the machine record shows unmanaged in Jamf Pro, the let Jamf Pro perform management tasks check box is blank as well.  Our management account is configured in the user initiated enrollment section and we have an additional local admin account being created as part of the pre-stage. Anyone else seen this issue?

1 REPLY 1

Matt_Roy93
Contributor

FYI user-initiated enrollments worked correctly and the management status was right, I worked with Jamf Support and created a new pre-stage and still no luck, I then proceeded to remove all our current pre-stages and removed and re-uploaded the MDM and Server token in ABM.  After I did this and re-created a new pre-stage after sync added my test machine to the scope it did work as expected with management enabled, etc.