JAMF User Group in Omaha Metro Area?

FritzsCorner
Contributor III

Just wanted to see if there were any other Mac Admin's here on JAMF nation that are in the Omaha Metro area? If so, I thought I would see if there were any interest in forming a local JAMF user group or meet up?

16 REPLIES 16

wdpickle
Contributor

Yes, yes I would! There are 2 of us at Bellevue Public Schools who are interested.

david_yenzer
Contributor II

I'm the other BPS guy. Replying so I'll be on the chain!

fstask
New Contributor II

Yes! From Springfield Platteview Community Schools. Very interested in this.

FritzsCorner
Contributor III

Nice to see others from the area are on here! I have been lurking on Jamfnation for a couple years hoping to see if something popped up in our area but never did see anything so I thought I would just ask. :) I am on the enterprise side of things and handle pretty much all thing's Mac. I would love to meet up with some other Mac admin's and talk shop since I am currently a lone wolf and the only guy at my company who supports them.

wdpickle
Contributor

You can shoot an email my way william.pickle@bpsne.net so we can arrange to talk.

jpilege
New Contributor III

@FritzsCorner I'm interested in having a user group for Omaha. I work out in the Millard area. I have been looking for a group and surprised I just now came across this as it was posted back in April.

Let me know if you guys still meet or if there's a group that I could be a part of.

Matt_Ellis
Contributor II

I know this is an old post but i just moved to Omaha and would lov to know if there are any groups in the area.

wdpickle
Contributor

The easy answer is no, there are no formal groups in the Omaha metro. There is a Group of School districts that meet from time to time but we are not a "JAMF Users Group". Some of us are still interested in meeting and talking, however.

anitasmith
New Contributor

Jeff O was telling me that there is now an omaha group - i would be very interested in joining! - I am the Jamf admin for DCWEST.

FritzsCorner
Contributor III

I forgot I posted this a few years ago... I would still be interested in meeting up with other Mac Admins in the area.

Matt_Ellis
Contributor II

I also would be interested in joining.

fstask
New Contributor II

Count me in.

dlewis441
New Contributor

I would be interested! My company is in the process of becoming Jamf customers.... a long time in the making!

tseretta
New Contributor II

Yes! We actually just had a meeting in early August to get something going. I am the IT Helpdesk Manager for Papillion La Vista Community Schools and had worked with Jeff to get some contacts for this. I believe we are trying to meet again in October. If you want me to add you to the list of people please shoot me an email! tseretta@paplv.org

rguymcfly
New Contributor

Please Include me into this group.

FritzsCorner
Contributor III

I am still very interested in this.. forgot I created this thread almost 5 years ago!