We've been having an alarming amount of Kernel panics this past week.
The Macs that I've seen this happen to are on Sierra and only a couple
that have upgraded to High Sierra. I was thinking it was caused by some
of them doing upgrades to High Sierra...
I'm not sure how to put this or explain it, but going to try my best. We
moved over from an on-premise server for JAMF Pro to the Cloud. We
wanted to connect LDAP with the JSS to provide the option with
authenticating to Macs through the DEP process....
I've had some odd issues that happened with some of our Macs in my
company. We have over 100 Macs that are being managed with about 80 of
those being used by employees. Other Macs are either shared or test
machines. Last Friday, we received a couple ...
Hi all! I was going to test the update for 15.25 before sending it out
to production. I found 2 sites that have the installers, but wasn't sure
which one to use or if either one will work. I want to say that the
first link has the installers separate...
We pushed out a new homepage to our company Macs. We pushed out a
terminal command that changed Safari and Firefox homepages and a pkg for
Chrome homepages. We are now looking for an EA that will detect the
homepage of each browser to make sure every...
@jcline Yeah, that's what my Security team doesn't want to do. They want
to NAT the connect through vs having a public IP or hostname for it.
That was a solution or suggestion from JAMF to try and see if that
works, but was denied on our side. :(
@jwojda We do have JIM installed, but at the time of this post NAT
wasn't supported to bypass from the cloud to our AD servers through the
DMZ. I'm not a big networking guy so I don't know the details on this,
but from my understanding with our rep a...
@wmateo I didn't get anything to work. I tried to work with my Security
and Networking teams, but didn't get far due to other projects. I ended
up no requiring authentication. This way the employee continues to Wifi,
selects Wifi, then continue on Pr...
@bentoms Thanks for the link! It help curve the road to the solution. I
didn't have to go as far as the article did, but after combining the
profiles together that were listed, things were working. I marked your
solution as a solution as well. Thanks...
Google Chrome was not the culprit. It did come down to 2 configuration
profiles. I had a profile for the Login Window payload and another one
that handled the Security and Privacy payload. These were interfering
with each other and caused issues with...