JNUC: K12 iPads in Education Meet-Up

nsdjoe
Contributor II

I've enjoyed chatting with many of you during the last two days about iPads in education. Thought it would be fun to have a round table discussion and chat about deploying and managing iPads in K12 institutions in an informal setting.

Lets meet for coffee tomorrow morning at 8am in the 4th floor lobby (Guthrie theater) and talk iPads in education. If the discussion needs to continue, perhaps we could meet for lunch too.

13 REPLIES 13

nthompson
New Contributor

Great idea, I'd really enjoy that.
Nathan

david_yenzer
Contributor II

Great idea. We've got two more to add to the party. See you then!

nsdjoe
Contributor II

Awesome. Help spread the word to other K12 iPad admins. I've talked to 3 others during lunch who will be there too. See you all in the morning.

coeadmin
New Contributor II

Sounds great! Will be there.

MikeV-Holden
New Contributor

Looking forward to it!

pchang
New Contributor

Sounds great! See you then!

rob_potvin
Contributor III
Contributor III

Awesome that would be great, will be there :)

nsdjoe
Contributor II

Great discussion this morning everyone. For those of you who want to meet at lunch several of us will be on the 5th floor at one (or more) of the big round tables. Feel free to join us!

nsdjoe
Contributor II

We're at the big round table by the ramp.

nsdjoe
Contributor II

Hi All,

It was great meeting all of you at JNUC this year. Lets all keep in touch. I think I gave most of you my business card so please email me and I'll get you added to the K12 iPad Admins list (if you received an email from me this morning then I already have you on the list...no need to email me again).

Thanks!
~Joe

nthompson
New Contributor

Dido, I would really like to stay in touch, and it was great to meet all of you at JNUC.
Thanks
Nathan

nsdjoe
Contributor II

Hey Nathan, I gave you a business card yes? Email me your contact info. ~Joe

nsdjoe
Contributor II

Going to JNUC 2013? Join us for the 2nd Annual K12 iPad Admins Coffee Talk! Details here https://jamfnation.jamfsoftware.com/jnucEvent.html?eventId=38&addSuccess=true