#JNUG SF Bay Area - JAMF Nation User Group

Tad
New Contributor III

For the growing JAMF Nation community in the San Francisco Bay Area: want to meet up locally?

There's a growing number of Casper Suite users in the Bay Area and we'd like to help you connect. We have a Briefing Center in our Cupertino office that we can use to host a meeting, and we're happy to provide any other logistic support that would be useful.

Our goal is to support user-driven events in addition to our JAMF-driven events, so I'm reaching out here to gauge interest. Please post below if you're interested in participating and/or organizing a meet-up.

Thank you!

9 REPLIES 9

c0n0r
Contributor

I've attended one of your "Executive Briefings" there before, and have commented that it felt very much like the old Mac User Groups back in the late 90s (that's a good thing). I'd love to see this happen and participate.

Lhsachs
Contributor II

Tad,
I'm definitely interested in interested in participating a meet-up. Cupertino works well for me since I'm working in Santa Clara.

andrewseago
Contributor

My team would love to join in on these.

Tad
New Contributor III

Awesome! Thanks for the quick replies, @c0n0r, @Lhsachs, & @andrewseago.

Taking this one layer deeper, what are some topics that you'd like to discuss?

Lhsachs
Contributor II

Tad,
What I'd like to discuss: World Wide File Replication, FileVault2 configuration...

jhbush
Valued Contributor II

Tad, will you be reaching out to customers in the PNW for this as well?

daworley
Contributor II

To discuss - FileVault 2, MSP opportunities, Adobe packaging, Extension Attribute magic.

As far as where, SF is my preference but I can make it down to Cupertino as well.

Tad
New Contributor III

@jhbush1973, Absolutely! We don't have a briefing center in the PNW, but we can help in other ways. (We supply the pizza?)

Campbell
New Contributor

My team would be happy to host a meet-up in SF if that works better than Cupertino! Either way I'm definitely interested. Thanks for reaching out, Tad!