Kaseya vs/and Jamf

al_salerno
New Contributor

I work for an MSP. I need to discuss with management why our customers who have large environments of Mac devices could benefit from JAMF in addition to what we already offer with Kaseya. Does anyone know any good bullet points to argue the case that while they both do some similar things that JAMF does anything else Kaseya cant do?

5 REPLIES 5

Taylor_Armstron
Valued Contributor

1). Most Mac admins have heard of Jamf, while they need to google Kaseya to see what it even is....

mcrispin
Contributor II

One has a community where you can ask that question (and others) and still get a reasonable answer, the other doesn't.

gregneagle
Valued Contributor

0f53c189449a4566839e960ad309517f

Concerning that the company doesn't even know how to spell "Mac"...

gregneagle
Valued Contributor

https://helpdesk.kaseya.com/hc/en-gb/articles/229039968-Supported-Apple-MAC-OS-Functions-

No mention of any software management: does Kaseya support installing software, removing software, and keeping software up-to-date?

Maybe that's buried in "Agent procedures" or "Task Manager" but if so, that means it's probably on the level of ARD as far as software installation management...

gachowski
Valued Contributor II

Yep installs under "agent procedures"

I was going to try and stay out of this topic.. because I really can't answer the OP. but...in for a penny in for a pound..

The real question is why would any MSP manager not want to use the industry standard?

C