Log-in Window Configuration only "partially" being pushed?

harrymarcus
New Contributor II

Hi there,

We are starting to roll jamf out company wide and have about ~15 users enrolled. What I am starting to notice, however, is that while the "log-in window profile" is technically being pushed out to every computer, there have been several machines that are pushing out the exact opposite configuration.

They way we want it (and have it set) is to Display list of local users, so users can just click their profile and enter their password. On several enrolled machines, the log-in screen just shows the username and password field. Basically as if the "name and password text fields" box was checked instead.

We've tested this out across multiple different models and operating systems (pro, air, sierra, el cap) and there doesn't seem to be a common denominator with the machines that aren't receiving the correct configuration. Just curious if anyone else has run into an issue like this before? Is there something i'm overlooking?

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1

glpi-ios
Contributor III

Hi,

We have the same problem.
We have have checked "List of users able to use these computers".
We have already checked "Show local users", "Show mobile accounts", "Show "Other..."".

But when computers are enrolled with Jamf 10.2.1, we have the username and password field.

When I look on the computer Profiles, I can see the payload I created.

We don't have issue with 10.12.6 computers but with 10.13.3 computers....

Thanks