Los Angeles Casper User Group

asegura
Contributor

Would their be any interest to start a Casper user group in Los Angeles? I'm currently at #JNUC and would love to meet up with some of my fellow West Coast Casper Admins.

16 REPLIES 16

johnklimeck
Contributor II

asegura,

I am in Los Angeles,

John Klimeck

Matt
Valued Contributor

There are a ton of users in the LA area. My suggestion would be to go to the JAMF User group meeting in LA (it was at the Roosevelt Hotel in Hollywood one year.) Another thing I suggest is to check out other vendor meets. A few years ago I went to an Adobe conference at Paramount Studios and ended up meeting 5 new JAMF admins.

asegura
Contributor

I havent seen anything post up for Los Angeles. I would be interested in starting a group if there was enough people. @johnklimeck where about in LA are you located?

Matt
Valued Contributor

asegura - You work for Omnicom? Do you work for corporate or for a division? I worked at an Omnicom owned organization for a few months.

asegura
Contributor

I work for OmnicomMediaGroup at the OMD office in Los Angeles. I mange all the MAC's for North America.

Lhsachs
Contributor II

There was a meeting with Christos Drosos at the Apple Store in Santa Monica last year. We are looking for more meetings in the near future. I'm at WB.

chiguchi
New Contributor

There was a meeting at the Apple store in Santa Monica recently. They want to try quarterly meeting.

tomt
Valued Contributor

Just tagging this for future reference.

Pascal_Sherman
New Contributor

Also tagging this for myself in the future. Has anyone started a group in LA?

Pascal

Matt_Ellis
Contributor II

Throwing my hat in, im not to far away for la

TSP
New Contributor

Hello!

Yes, there is a User Group in Los Angeles.

Upcoming meeting next week, Thursday, April 21 at 12pm

https://jamfnation.jamfsoftware.com/userGroup.html?id=95&view=info

prinkes
New Contributor

I am in LA as well. How does one get notice of these events? Is there a mailing list, etc?

matthewbodaly
New Contributor

I'm going to be in the LA are for a couple weeks for work August 18 - 28(ish) and would love to grab beers with some of the other admins in the area. Figured if I posted now... there should be enough time to plan.

I made a meetup group. Feel free to join. I'll post details in both places.

Apple Admins of LA and OC

johnklimeck
Contributor II

Matthew,

What's up, nice to meet you. I am here in LA at Fox Studios on Pico and Motor. Bordering Beverly Hills, Santa Monica, Century City. john

johnklimeck@icloud.com
john.klimeck@fox.com

john_miller
Contributor

Hello, everyone!

Just wanted to let everyone know that we did delete a post that had some personal information included. Of course, you're more than welcome to post your own information but we do try to moderate when others' information is posted. We make our best guess at the time and try not to delete without checking with individuals first. We include some verbiage about this in our privacy policy and want to make sure everyone is comfortable participating. Please let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks!

Maxalot
New Contributor III

Los Angeles here too.