Mac not enrolling in Intune

simonep
New Contributor III

I'm having an issue enrolling macs into Intune but noticed if I "re-enroll" a mac into JAMF then it enrolls into Intune fine. I setup conditional access with Intune on JAMF about a month ago. I noticed there are 3 additional plist files (documented below) added to JAMF enrollment, which I believe get added after Intune is configured on JAMF. I looked at a client that was enrolled prior to me configuring Intune and it was missing the below plist files.

• /Library/LaunchAgents/com.jamfsoftware.jamf.agent.plist - Used in conjunction with the com.jamfsoftware.daemon.plist for tasks such as Application Usage, Restricted Software, and Self Service actions.
  • /Library/LaunchAgents/com.jamf.management.agent.plist - Launchd file used to start the JamfAgent.app process.
  • /Library/LaunchAgents/com.jamf.management.jamfAAD.agent.plist - Launchd file only present when macOS Intune Integration is enabled on the server; used to start the JamfAAD.app process.

I do not want to re-enroll macs into JAMF prior to enrolling into Intune. Unfortunately, I did package the 3 plist files and deployed them to the mac that didn't have them but that didn't fix my Intune enrollment issue.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

1 REPLY 1

simonep
New Contributor III

I was able to resolve this by running the jamf manage command via terminal. Only issue is I would like to identify any clients that have an issue with their management framework before having experiencing the issue with Intune registration. I have not been successful with forcing the manage command via JAMF script nor policy. I'm getting a response in the log saying the framework will run once all policies are done. I don't want to wait I would like it forced immediately, similar to the result I get when I run it in terminal.